Friday, May 8, 2009

Labour Day Ride......Gunung Jerai

Gunung Jerai....... one of the famous track for all the northern bikers but "Malu" to told you ppl until today i never challenge him oh........! that why... on this Labour Day i prefer to go this place compare with go Jitra but anyhow i also need to obtain all team members agree on this proposal....... finally i have the green light ...... so we plan to have a breakfirst at Kota Sarang Semut as usal loh....." kon lor mee " this also is my first visit to the stall...... after this we rush to the destination ....about 7.50am we reach Gunung Jerai.... Theng, Uncle, Fang, John, Ah Kiang & I ... total 6 person ...... all had been visit here not less than 3 time except Ah Kiang & my self "The 1st time "... so...... excited oh.... BUT ....can i make it....!!!!!...... John keep remain me don't cahsing others just relax and maintain the speed 4 to 5 km/h bacause the journey is so.....nice and .....heeee...



















U can see the spirit.......! haaaa....












John and me ware the same jersey.....




Horn...... i just ring.... from the photo we just see the road like normal.... but ... actual is ...... u know lah...... this photo i taken at km 3.5 kut....just have a rest.... can't see others team members... they all infront just only me, john and ah kiang.... after 5 min i continue and i manage to meet uncle at km 4++ but due to unfore seen circumstance after i reach km 5.1 ( take about 55min ) i go down to meet all of them at km2 .... this time unable complete the ride..... I want to come back again.......! actually i very sad my good friend Billy unable to join us for the ride and he also calling me for some times to invite me join him ride together unfortunate our time can't match but anyhow... i wanna to arrange once...... .......

No comments:

Post a Comment