Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gunung Jerai

23rd July 2010 ( Friday ) ........ after rest for so..... so.... so many months .. this will be my 1st ride !!! Location is Gunung Jerai.....!!! for info i already never ride for many months and my Iron horse is full of dust & my body is sooooo...... :-) but i want to try .... !!! This group included me is six person " Guan, Billy, How, Tian , Tian friends ( sorry don't know the name ) and my self.......
This is my second time to visit this Gunung Jerai my previous record is until 5km and this time i manage to ride until 9km kut ..... with many stop lah.... haaa... haaaa... still can consider better because no traning mah .... :-) haaa :-)






Aiyo ... i bring a wrong SD card that way my camera can't read so have to used my phone to snap the photo ..... but not clear .... My friend Guan forgot to bring his shoe so he show his " kaki ayam " kongfu loh....... rugi the picture not clear....... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment